Are you looking for a job in the technical area? Do you have basic skills in programming?
Currently, we are looking for some new people who can help our team with:
programming of automated production lines
programming measuring systems and robots
preparing technical documentation
commissioning of new production lines
- finished secondary education
- skills in programming (PLC and SCADA is advantage)
- skills in Eplan and AutoCAD is advantage
- technical, analytical and creative thinking
- responsible, flexible and self-reliance
- willing to travel and learn
- English – B2 certificate is advantageskills in
Join our friendly team and
be part of a big and expert projects
on the world markets.
Any questions? Contact directly Jakub Grosek on +421 903 477809, or send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groval is an automation company based in Slovakia in 2004. Over the past 18 years has developed many automation solutions in 16 countries on 4 continents for more than 30 steel companies.
Our specialists have served as commissioning, implementation, and electrical leaders on various projects in the USA, China, India, Taiwan, South Korea, Russia, Germany, France, Zambia, Pakistan involving commissioning of automation systems, mathematical models, and HMIs in stainless and carbon steel lines.